• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

3,000th POST GIVEAWAY !!!

73 posts in this topic

Congrats on the big 3000

Yo hog man i am going to appeal to one of your other loves and catch your attention with this classic

1820225-Harleylights.jpg

hi.gif

1820225-Harleylights.jpg.ca8cb844e0f4c1ea9fb75068f82fef8e.jpg

Hey Bobby,

3K huh? Are your fingers sore? Is that verdigris on the lincoln? juskiddin. Count me in. By the way it has been a pleasure talking and splitting bank rolls with you. As pleasurable as anyone on the forum and I appreciate it. Thanks for the past and hope to see you in the future. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Jim

I'm 77 posts away from 5,000!

Great!! Your Saint would be a perfect give a way for that milestone. Sign me up. thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

Congrats on 3000, Bobby. It's been a pleasure reading your posts and viewing your images. thumbsup2.gif

Congrats on 3000, one day I'll get there!!! I like to play as well. Thanks for the opportunity Bobby! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Dave

I sure appreciate all the replies going on here. I also appreciate the comments and pics. thanks guys. We still have a ways to go to. thumbsup2.gif

Congratulations on 3000!! What a neat idea having a giveaway! I'll remember that one. I've been doing Relay for Life stuff this week and found you when I signed in. I appreciate you sharing your knowledge and opinions with everybody.

Congratulations on 3000!! What a neat idea having a giveaway! I'll remember that one. I've been doing Relay for Life stuff this week and found you when I signed in. I appreciate you sharing your knowledge and opinions with everybody.

Thanks Ken, we did our relay for life a couple weeks ago. thumbsup2.gif

"I was posting here when you were in diapers."

Your line reminds me of when I was barely out of diapers. When I was acting up, the one thing my mom could say to put me in line immediately was "I'm going to call Boss Hog and have him come over here and get you." Apparently I found him quite threatening in my formative years.

We got about a half hour left for everyone to get in on this. Winner will be posted tommorrow, should be before noon if I don't sleep in too late. 27_laughing.gif

Nice jester BH, I know i'm late but it's a very nice thing you are doing along with the others that do the same.

thumbsup2.gif

Ray

Fixin' to draw a name here shortly. I went ahead and threw ya in there Ray. thumbsup2.gif