• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

3,000th POST GIVEAWAY !!!

73 posts in this topic

First of all, I would like to say that I was very lucky in finding this forum. I have learned so much from my first post, that's it's really unbelievable. I have met so many people on here that I feel like I've known some of you for a long time. I've learned things about coins I never even thought of. You have taken me further into my hobby than I really thought I'd go. The more I learn, the more I want to learn. I thank you all for all of this. OK, now the good part. In appreciation for this forum, I invite you all to reply anyway you want to. I'm gonna let this post run until Sat. nite (12:00am CST) and Sunday I will randomly pick someone to receive a small gift. I don't have alot, but I did remember I had an extra set of these!! Good Luck!!!! thumbsup2.gif

1966 SMS set.

smsset001.jpg

Count me in, too, please? But, before you give away that '66 SMS, did you check the Kennedy for obverse doubling on IGWT, the profile, Kennedy's eye and the designer's initials?

Chris

Count me in, too, please? But, before you give away that '66 SMS, did you check the Kennedy for obverse doubling on IGWT, the profile, Kennedy's eye and the designer's initials?

Chris

Well sorry to inform everyone but don't see anything special like that on it. Now the only thing different on my other set is weak designer initials?? If I missed something on the set, then it'll be in favor of the winner! thumbsup2.gif

Boss Hogg here... come in bsshog

Boss_Hogg.jpg

Congratulations on the 3000th post and the generous give-a-way...

Now which way did those Duke Boys go?

Oh yeah, Flash sez congrats too!

flash.jpg

Congratulations on 3000. It has been a pleasure communicating with you and everyone else out here. These forums and the people who contribute to them are tremendous.

Rey

Bobby nice meeting you at the TNA show. Remind me next time we meet up and I will bring my lincoln set with me. I think you will like it.

Bobby nice meeting you at the TNA show. Remind me next time we meet up and I will bring my lincoln set with me. I think you will like it.

Will do Bruce. I'm kind of having fun with this set. I bought me a set of p&d lincolns in uncir condition from 1990-2007. Working on the proofs also.

Wow 3000 post, thats a lot of knowledge Bobby, congrats. Here is a momento for all, when you think of BssHog40 on the forum, think of great things. When collecting coins remember monetary gain is not the ultimate goal, but asthetic appeal to me certainly is grin.gif

1819897-250px-Daisy_Duke_in_Jeans.jpg

1819897-250px-Daisy_Duke_in_Jeans.jpg.76794f7d6f21917651a90e6798988172.jpg

count me in...

I just started collecting the mint and proof sets since birth. I may actually start getting birthday and father's day gifts I want, now....lol