• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

3,000th POST GIVEAWAY !!!

73 posts in this topic

Well it took me a little while to find a neutral party to pick a winner of this giveaway. I wanted to be very fair and not have anyone doubt my choice. So after searching high and low, I found the perfect party. So as you can see, he is looking over the stack of names submitted.

prettyboylookingatnames.jpg

Then he reaches in and TADA!! Pulls out a name!!!!

prettyboygrabsname.jpg

And the winner is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bruceswar!!! Congrats Bruce. If you will PM me your info please.

First of all, I would like to say that I was very lucky in finding this forum. I have learned so much from my first post, that's it's really unbelievable. I have met so many people on here that I feel like I've known some of you for a long time. I've learned things about coins I never even thought of. You have taken me further into my hobby than I really thought I'd go. The more I learn, the more I want to learn. I thank you all for all of this. OK, now the good part. In appreciation for this forum, I invite you all to reply anyway you want to. I'm gonna let this post run until Sat. nite (12:00am CST) and Sunday I will randomly pick someone to receive a small gift. I don't have alot, but I did remember I had an extra set of these!! Good Luck!!!! thumbsup2.gif

1966 SMS set.

smsset001.jpg

Well it took me a little while to find a neutral party to pick a winner of this giveaway. I wanted to be very fair and not have anyone doubt my choice. So after searching high and low, I found the perfect party. So as you can see, he is looking over the stack of names submitted.

prettyboylookingatnames.jpg

Then he reaches in and TADA!! Pulls out a name!!!!

prettyboygrabsname.jpg

And the winner is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bruceswar!!! Congrats Bruce. If you will PM me your info please.

Congrats Bruce.

Hey Bobby, what pile did you put all the non-Texans in? laugh.gif That's one smart parrot.

27_laughing.gif He his pretty smart. Talks up a storm too! thumbsup2.gif

I have been here for all 3000 of your post and all the "Nice coins guys" post. lol No in all seriousness you add alot to the forums. Bluntness sometimes is not needed in coins.

bird.jpg

Are you sure you had a neutral party pick out that name?

Congrats Bruce...and thanks for the fun trip Bobby.

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gifsign-funnypost.gif

bird.jpg

Are you sure you had a neutral party pick out that name?

Congrats Bruce...and thanks for the fun trip Bobby.

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gifsign-funnypost.gif

Thanks for the chance Bobby and congrats Bruce. and Woody stop it.1826890-36_11_6.gif1826890-4_1_72.gif

1826890-4_1_72.gif.c2f97c1fbe6f3e294f44700364b83a7d.gif