• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

To Crack and Dip, or to Not Crack and Dip, that is the Question

Should I crack and Dip?  

159 members have voted

1. 1. Should I crack and Dip?

29 posts in this topic

poke2.gifmakepoint.gifinsane.gif893whatthe.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

100_0570.jpg

100_0571.jpg

How do you like my new Bustie?

Feel free to comment, vote, guess Overton, or just be rude!

If you dip that thing I’m gonna *spoon* *spoon* *spoon* you in the *spoon* *spoon* . Then I’m gonna *spoon* *spoon* *spoon* up-side-down and *spoon* the *spoon* out of you wink.gif.

Please don’t dip it flowerred.gif

A silver coin which is that dark will not dip well at all. If an amateur does it, you will end up with a streaky grayish ugly mess. If a pro is dumb enough to do it, you’ll end up with a dull pasty white piece of “spoon.”

Leave it alone. This is the best it can be.

You *spoon* *spoon* you better not have *spoon* *spoon* *spoon* dipped that *spoon* coin or I'm going to drive to your *spoon* house and *spoon* you up for dipping that *spoon* coin 893censored-thumb.gifdevil.gif

foreheadslap.gif

Please tell me that this is a joke. One of those bait and switch things, where you cracked that beautiful, gorgeous, original, crusty coin, and then switched it with a widget to play a prank on us. Please, please, please, please tell me this was a joke. Please.

High end AU Busties can normally be dipped with good results. Anything in more circulated condition, is not improved by a dip. I am glad this thread was in jest.

And for those who are curious, this beauty is in a PCGS XF-45 holder (and there it shall remain, at least for now). I actually didn't have to pay crazy money for it either, which made me happy.

smile.gif