• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Washington Qaurter Post...

165 posts in this topic

Nice Washington's everyone, Tom very nice set. 893applaud-thumb.gif I like the color on that 95 Bruce. thumbsup2.gif And Rey that's a nice 56 Thanks for posting it

Irvin,

Nice set of 1776-1976's there. That top one, S, seems to have more relief, or is it just the picture that adds the look, very nice. I always liked that coin because of the different reverse. This is my favorite, a 1976 P, with the golden toning.

1776to1976GoldToningObv.jpg

1776to1976RevGoldToning.jpg

Nice 43' Bruce. I almost forgot about this high dollar 32' I got at the TNA show for $5. I know, they seen me coming. 27_laughing.gif

1932Washington.jpg

Thanks Bruce,Bobby, and Rey that 76s is in a mint set and is very hard to photo thru the cellophane. But does have a nice strike. You guys keep em coming, some great looking Washingtons. cloud9.gifthumbsup2.gif

Thanks Bobby,

I'll have to dig 'em out of my pocket if I want to post any more. smile.gif

I hear ya Bob. That's about what the rest of mine are unless I crack open my proof sets. 27_laughing.gif

That's a nice '42 Bruce. thumbsup2.gif

You're right MM. That is a nice design. I just wish these newer Washingtons had a bit more relief to them.