• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eBay: Civil War Token - 1932 D Washington Quarter - 1994 American Silver Ea

9 posts in this topic

I'm seeing a couple small spots on the Obv fields and possibly on the sun, the Rev is showing some spots and also looks like small rim nics going on. I'm not certain it would make 69 with these. IMHO

I'm seeing a couple small spots on the Obv fields and possibly on the sun, the Rev is showing some spots and also looks like small rim nics going on. I'm not certain it would make 69 with these. IMHO

What he said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Them are precious metals mint made minute microscopic molecular molecules you knuckle head. makepoint.gif ... 27_laughing.gif

Them are precious metals mint made minute microscopic molecular molecules you knuckle head. makepoint.gif ... 27_laughing.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif