• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1978 Kenya 10 Cent Pieces

5 posts in this topic

I wanted to see if anyone was interested in these three uncirculated 1978 Kenya 10 Cent coins before they got included into a miscellaneous lot to auction off. The Lincoln is for size comparison purposes only. The 2004 World Coin Catalogue lists these at $.50/each. The one on the far right has a carbon spot on the rim.

If anyone is interested in these, just let me know. Will stay on here till the weekend.

Rey

Kenya197810CentsObv.jpg

Kenya197810CentsRev.jpg

Actually, my folks did, they lived in Nigeria for three years. I went to Narirobi once while they were in Africa, but these my Dad brought back. As well as some Nigerian Coins.

I visited them each Christmas break while they were there 1975-1978.

Rey

PM sent.

My aunt brought me a couple of these (well circulated) from Kenya. She was a personal stewardess for an Indian spiritual guru, and flew all over the world and brought me coins from all sorts of interesting places. I have been meaning to get a couple of nicer ones for a while now.

Actually, my folks did, they lived in Nigeria for three years. I went to Narirobi once while they were in Africa, but these my Dad brought back. As well as some Nigerian Coins.

I visited them each Christmas break while they were there 1975-1978.

Rey

that's pretty neat rey!!