• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Unique Bullion!! Post'em!

62 posts in this topic

We have posts all the time for nice Morgans, halves, gold, etc.... How about I try a post for unique types of bullion you may have. Gold, Silver, whatever. As long as it's a precious metal.

I'll start with this Morgan Tribute silver bullion!

2005GeorgeTMorgan1876100UnionObv-1.jpg

2005GeorgeTMorgan1876100UnionRev-1.jpg

Way to go Mark & Skyman! thumbsup2.gif Looks like we're starting to get on a roll already!

Rounds are good too! 4oz of troy silver here!

1990sae001.jpg

1990sae002.jpg

you better check the reverse of the quarter tribute, bobby. You might have an extra leaf on the wisconsin, and then it will be worth millions.

Hey I forgot about that! 27_laughing.gif

Now, that's some neat bullion pieces, Bobby. I have several of these, of which all are pretty much the same.Whle the photo does not indicate it, these pieces all have mirror finishes. It's a shame they didn't go ahead and make a coin out of these.

Mark and Skyman, those are awesome pieces.

1ozsilverroundcopy.jpg

Nice pieces everyone. Great idea for a thread Bobby.

Does it make sense to have a thread something like "Post Your Most Recent TAMS Acquisition" for everything not a coin?

For people with copy coins, do you ever have a desire to handle those, say give that HR Saint copy a rub? Just curious smile.gif

here is a kool piece of unique bullion

but the bullion is rarer than gold or silver

it is royal jelly from the hunny hive

and you see what it does for this little guy 893applaud-thumb.gif

1800000-koolbee.jpg.d96bc0438ab32ee66c95e7e56282c8a2.jpg

Here's one I picked up off eBay a couple years back, I think I paid $12 for it, contains 2 ounces of silver.

1776p1d1.JPG

1776p1d2.JPG

Bobby,

What a great idea for a Post. Definitely some nice looking bullion pieces coming out on here. Very nice pieces everyone.

Have two of these, no idea of the origin though. About the size of a Morgan, slightly larger and thicker.

Rey

OneOunceObv.jpg

OneOunceRev.jpg