• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Registry Question..Changing Registry Images

4 posts in this topic

Registry question….When an image is entered into the data base to an assigned coin and later one decides to change the image.

Why does the coin editor want to keep showing the older image? This has only happened a few times. When I say showing the old image, I mean it shows the old image in the gallery but the new image comes up when I open the editor up to enlarge the coin. I have tried deleting the coin and re entering it. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Any help would be appreciated. smile.gif

Edited to add: I’ll try deleting the coin # 1957068-004 for a longer time period before re entering it thumbsup2.gif

This set..sig.jpg

This has happened to me before but not in the registry. In other programs where I've changed images. You may want to try to change the image name. Rename it so your PC isn't trying to find the original. You can also copy the original, rename it, and then delete the original.

• Administrator

Basically, it's your browser. It's caching the image locally. If you just wait it out, eventually the browser will refresh the cache.