• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Little Rock Uncirculated or Little Rock Coin and Medal set

Do you plan to purchase the uncirculated silver dollar or the coin and medal set or both?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Do you plan to purchase the uncirculated silver dollar or the coin and medal set or both?

11 posts in this topic

Lately I've been thinking the US Mint medal designs are more interesting than some of the coins.

That being said, I'll probably pass on all of these. However, I have been thinking about getting the Westward Journey Coin and Medal set but will probably hold off until a coin recession wink.gif

I have bought one each of the UNC and Proof from the start of the modern commemoratives program but not the sets like this one with a medal.

Over the years it has turned into a really large set. About 8 pounds of silver. I now feel the need to keep it going and complete. It's all for the fun of it. smile.gif

I have bought one each of the UNC and Proof from the start of the modern commemoratives program but not the sets like this one with a medal.

Over the years it has turned into a really large set. About 8 pounds of silver. I now feel the need to keep it going and complete. It's all for the fun of it.

How do you store and enjoy your collection?