• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buffalo Nickels

6 posts in this topic

Dear NGC Registry Member,

I invite you to view my BRISTOL COLLECTION V of Buffalo Nickels which are scheduled to be auctioned at the HERITAGE Long Beach, CA. Signature Auction May 30 – Jun 2.. I am offering some very RARE buffalos. (1930S top coin graded MS67* NONE HIGHER, 1938D MS68* MUST SEE, NONE HIGHER) The majority of buffalos are MS66 & MS67. I’m sure if you are looking to fill in some higher-grade years, here is your opportunity. Regrettably, I’m forced to sell my collection, it has been near and dear to my heart for many years, but I guess sometimes things have to end.

HAPPY BIDDING and thanks for looking. aeagle01 (Bob)

You open your post here and at the top right of your post, you should have an option to delete your post. Then just open the marketplace forum and re-post your message. If you want to add a link, go to your "MY HOME" scroll down until you see blue lettering that says UBB CODE", click that and it will show you the url add-ons to put a link in your post!