• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seattle Meeting

3 posts in this topic

Due to a lack of organization on my part, I am afraid I cannot meet as we had planned this Saturday, so I suggest we reschedule to Saturday, September 27. I will try to get the details worked out, and if possible, anyone interested in meeting up should send me a PM with a preferred e-mail address as I plan to put together an e-mail distribution list for folks local to Seattle. That's one of the reasons I wasn't very organized, it's hard to keep track of stuff in PMs versus e-mail! confused-smiley-013.gif

Ok, I just sent an e-mail out to everyone that was interested in meeting and who also provided an e-mail address to me. There were only 5 on the list, so if you didn't receive an e-mail and want to be included on the list, please PM me with your address and I will add you to the e-mail distribution list.