• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ott Lites on sale 25% off at Michaels

15 posts in this topic

I was in Michaels earlier today and found that Ott Lites are on sale for 25-percent off the regular price. So for those who are interested and missed previous sales, now is your chance to buy fixtures and bulbs at 25-percent off.

BTW: Michaels does not sell on line. You have to go into a store.

Scott hi.gif

My wife likes to quilt and we purchased our Ott lights on sale at a JoAnne's Fabric store. Those stores seem to always have these, too.

I use a couple of fluorescent desk lamps and I like them just fine. The best part was that they only cost me $3 each at the ShopRite back when the State of NJ was paying for them. smile.gif

My wife likes to quilt and we purchased our Ott lights on sale at a JoAnne's Fabric store. Those stores seem to always have these, too.

You don’t have to justify to us why you frequent JoAnne’s fabric store... shakehead.gif

You don’t have to justify to us why you frequent JoAnne’s fabric store... shakehead.gif

Busted! insane.gif

I was in Michaels earlier today and found that Ott Lites are on sale for 25-percent off the regular price. So for those who are interested and missed previous sales, now is your chance to buy fixtures and bulbs at 25-percent off.

BTW: Michaels does not sell on line. You have to go into a store.

Scott hi.gif

Ok... so many different avenues for questioning regarding this thread...

*Is writing about OTT lights considered OT? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

*Why is anything with the word 'michael' banned from my work computer? screwy.gif

yeahok.gifDo I really need to go into the store or can I have my wife go in for me?

There are others, but I don't want to hog up all good questions to myself. . .

flowerred.gif

I use a couple of fluorescent desk lamps and I like them just fine. The best part was that they only cost me $3 each at the ShopRite back when the State of NJ was paying for them. smile.gif
Fluorescent lights are bad for the eyes, even some of the 72 Hz lights are still bad!

I like my coin dome. I figured out how to get nice pictures of mirrored proof coins. I should post some new pictures

Scott hi.gif

Scott,

I would be interested in hearing about the Coin Dome. Perhaps you have explained before, if so I missed it I guess. Mirror Proofs are a bear.

Rey

Rey... I'll get to it on the weekend when I have more time. I'll even post some good pictures.

Scott hi.gif

Well I like my OTT lites. As for the Coin Dome Scott, what are you using? I tried the Milk Jug coin dome test and really prefered regular lighting. Yours may be different.

Normal lighting!

2007SilvereagleProof-1.jpg

Milk Jug Coin Dome!

SEundermilkjug-1.jpg

Lowes Home improvement stores in the South East have the OTT lights for sale at $49 and it comes with two switchable bulbs....one is for indoor plants and the other for natural light for reading/coins....if you need to split the justification for something your better-half might be able to use when you are not using it and the item is rather expensive ...hint...cough-cough...hint...