• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A really cool poster of Lincoln.

10 posts in this topic

I ran into Charles Daughtrey at a show in OKC yesterday.

I'm sure some of you know him. His website coppercoins.com is a great site for information. A really nice guy.

He had this poster in his booth. I'm amazed.

poster_preview.jpg

poster_closeup_sm.jpg

Did he have these for sale or is this a picture of the poster? It is cool.gif

I'm not sure. I saved the images from a thread a while back.

You might check his website. I know he sells these drawings.

brenner.jpg

ldhair... these are Charles Daughtery limited edition prints that are available from the ANA MoneyMarket. There will be 250 signed and numbered 11x14 prints of the pencil drawings. The prints are $69.95 each and are available for Augustus Saint-Gaudens, James B. Longacre, John Flanagan, as well as Victor David Brenner.

Scott hi.gif

Hi, Idhair hi.gif

This is such a fantastic poster, I really like it! grin.gif

By the way, I started to try my hand at finding the close-up you posted in the poster when I was called away from the computer by my wife and as I was returning back the close-up came into focus about 8 feet from the monitor, 27_laughing.gif

The wife saved me a few minutes trying to match up the small Lincoln cent squares! cloud9.gif

SuperDave

Thank you for the link to purchasing this Lincoln Cent poster. It will be a fun showing this around. thumbsup2.gif

AAJ

Love the poster may Bag myself one !!

wonder if hre will do a Sheild nickel on for me thumbsup2.gif