• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Taking a posting break...

35 posts in this topic

Today marks a profound and bittersweet milestone for all of us, as we bear witness to both an end and a beginning. And while we must continue on, we must also be grateful to have been blessed with someone who has so ably guided us to where we are today. When there has been so much love and happiness for someone, it is natural to be reluctant to close such a wonderful chapter in our lives, for moving forward is rarely accomplished without considerable grief and sadness. And while our sorrow may be profound, the clouds will clear, and the sun will shine on us again. And in that warm, bright light we will find ourselves facing a glorious future. A future of exciting challenges and infinite possibilities, in which the horizon will stretch out before us, trimmed in the heavenly glow of the sunrise of our tomorrow.

For how long who knows... I may answer PM's... I may not.. Who knows how long I will be gone.

James. I have many reasons to take a break. I just need to clear my head a bit. I would hate to make an ill advised post when I am not thinking so clearly. I will return one day.

Today marks a profound and bittersweet milestone for all of us, as we bear witness to both an end and a beginning. And while we must continue on, we must also be grateful to have been blessed with someone who has so ably guided us to where we are today. When there has been so much love and happiness for someone, it is natural to be reluctant to close such a wonderful chapter in our lives, for moving forward is rarely accomplished without considerable grief and sadness. And while our sorrow may be profound, the clouds will clear, and the sun will shine on us again. And in that warm, bright light we will find ourselves facing a glorious future. A future of exciting challenges and infinite possibilities, in which the horizon will stretch out before us, trimmed in the heavenly glow of the sunrise of our tomorrow.

For how long who knows... I may answer PM's... I may not.. Who knows how long I will be gone.

sorry.gifBruce i don't understand 893whatthe.gif You sound as though you are about to give up the single life, and enter marriage? If so it is only the beginning grin.gif I have been married to same woman for 31 years. 27_laughing.gif If so congrats thumbsup2.gif Your knowledge of coins certainly contributes tons to the forum. sorry.gif

Irvin I wish I could say you are correct, but I cannot. I just need time to clear my head of a few things.

PM sent

Don't really know you much, Bruce, but you seem like a good guy and it sounds like something stings pretty bad lately, so I hope whatever's going on can work out all right for you.

My condolences on your loss. I understand what it is like to loose one who is very loved. Take your time and take care of yourself. We'll be here when you get back. If you want to just talk, feel free to contact me off the board.

Scott hi.gif

Hello, Bruce

You will be missed while you are gone from this forum!

I hope you seek the council of family and friends at this difficult time in your life! They will be there to support you, please take advanage of this blessing. You are in my prayers.

I look forward to your return, refreshed and ready to freely give everyone your numismatic knowledge.

AAJ

Bruce, I pray that you may find the clearness of thought that you seek and hope you return to us posting soon!

Bruce, I echo all that has been said in the previous posts. I wish you well and God's speed. Hurry back! We will all miss you and all your posts on these boards. sorry.gif

I myself actually took a break for coins...in the form of not buying any for about a year and half. I broke down and got a nice SLQ this past Feb at Long Beach.

Good luck Bruce...talk to you soon!

jom