• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Standard Catalog of World Coins by Krause

6 posts in this topic

If you want to buy one I suggest the www.Krause.com site who are the publishers. If you just need to look at one for reference the bigger libraries usually have a copy. If all you want is info on one or two coins then I'm sure some forum members could help you out.

I would not recommend the publisher's site except as a reference for what catalogs they have available. Their catalogs would be available there at full price. They have issued a catalog covering each of the last few centuries as well as a catalog on gold coins of the world.

You might first try a library which may have an older copy available for free use.

Alternatively, you can obtain new and used copies at discount prices on Ebay.com and Half.com.

Some of the larger book chains also have this set of books on their shelves and you can look through them to see if they are what you want to purchase.