• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Collector's Society Freebies

6 posts in this topic

So I just signed up for the $99 dealio... my PCGS club membership expired last week. I guess I could have submitted through the eBay seller's form without paying, but I really hate it (dislike isn't a strong enough word). They need to buy a copy of TrueGrid for dot-net or something, that's the worst data entry form I've ever seen. blush.gif Anyway, was wondering if the freebies all have to be the same tier/service level. Would like to submit a mix of foreign and U.S. coins.

I believe they all have to be the same tier. Even if you could mix them I wouldn't. NGC has a GREAT world coin service that is only $11 ($9.90 if you use the online submission form) and the coins get graded in about 2 weeks. Much better to use the freebies for the more expensive US coins.

Guess I have to go out and buy a couple more US coins then. Will gladly pay the extra $1.10 not to use the online form though. Thanks for info.

Guess I have to go out and buy a couple more US coins then. Will gladly pay the extra $1.10 not to use the online form though. Thanks for info.

It's not the online eBay form. It's the one on the Collectors Society web site. It's not that good, but they are working on it and I assume it should be finished rather soon. Right Arch?

Oh, I haven't seen that one yet. If it's one line item per page I won't like it though. No reason it should take longer than filling out the paper work. There a grid controls to do forms like that, ya know. Anyway...