• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official Pre-Central States thread - who's going?!?

18 posts in this topic

EAC was such a blast, and we get to do it again in less than a couple of weeks! Who's coming? Who's going? Who's gonna crash this party????

Although I expect to be swamped, and also to spend a lot of time at the auction, an Official NGC Board Member Dinner and Swap Meet could be a lot of fun. What do you guys think?

Here's an excerpt from http://www.centralstates.info/conv68.html

May 9-12 (St. Louis, MO)

The Central States Numismatic Society's 68th Anniversary Convention will be held in St. Louis, Missouri at the America's Center, located at 701 Convention Plaza. The America's Center is located in downtown St. Louis and is convenient to diverse entertainment, lodging and restaurant venues. To obtain a map and directions from your location to the convention center please visit the following websites: www.mapquest.com, www.switchboard.com. For general St. Louis tourist information and information about sites of interest and restaurants near the convention center please access the St. Louis Convention and Visitors Commision website website: www.experienceSt. Louis.com.

I had scheduled this on my calendar but now must give my regrets. frown.gif I am leaving for Africa on May 9. smile.gif

What? If you are finding it difficult locating the Somali Guitar coins, it isn't necessary to go there. Ask Greg!

Have a good trip, and post some pictures upon your return if you can.

Chris

I wish I could be there, too, but I'm saving all of my money for 12 days in Las Vegas in June.

Chris

I had scheduled this on my calendar but now must give my regrets. frown.gif I am leaving for Africa on May 9. smile.gif

Would love to see some pics from there TJ. Have fun!

I'll be there. Do you have any recommendations for dinner?

Brad, let's get a little group together, and we'll head over to the Central West End for something special.

bumpit.gif

PNG day is Wednesday (I'm not going), and then the real fun starts on Thursday.

While they last, FREE DORITOS for anyone who comes to my table. I think I still have some left over from the EAC show 893whatthe.gif!

I'll be there at table 605 with Greg Allen (Foodude) - I have a few pretty ladies with me cool.gif

Are any of them demanding a divorce?

Chris

Sorry I will not be there for the fun frown.gif I look forward to reading the reports of those who attended the Central States show. I'll be flying out of Lambert Wednesday morning on my way to Africa. smile.gifthumbsup2.gif

I'll be there at table 605 with Greg Allen (Foodude) - I have a few pretty ladies with me cool.gif

Are any of them demanding a divorce?

Chris

Naw - my wife adores the pretty ladies I'm bringing with me - Besides, there'd be one heck of a custody fight! 893whatthe.gif But she does draw the line with me sleeping with them! blush.gif

Chris - you may have seen Ms Moose in Florida in her pre-PCGS clothes! She's a stunner!