• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Faster turn-arounds.

8 posts in this topic

I just got the latest newsletter, and wanted to say thanks for the improved modern service. I appreciate the faster turn-arounds (12 business days guaranteed), and the removal of the value restriction. You guys are sure working hard for the business, and I appreciate the effort.

I couldn't agree more, and second that emotion smile.gif.

I also very much enjoyed David Lange's piece in the newsletter. Very interesting strike detail, and interesting theory as to its possible origin.

Beijim

It's a great move. They process the moderns across the street as "regular submissions" which should take around 15 business days, but are supposedly taking 20-25 business days. Now NGC is faster and cheaper. Gotta love it.

I just received my first modern submission submitted Aug-4.

I consider that verry quickly done.

Included my Pr 70 ucam Rosie. grin.gif

Thanks NGC. 893applaud-thumb.gif

It was post marked Aug 14.

I just got the latest newsletter, and wanted to say thanks for the improved modern service. I appreciate the faster turn-arounds (12 business days guaranteed), and the removal of the value restriction. You guys are sure working hard for the business, and I appreciate the effort.

Hi Don

Let's talk about faster response times! 27_laughing.gif Did you get my letter from home?

makepoint.gif

Regards, Leo 893offtopic1.gif

I will be sending a rather large group of moderns in very soon and now I won't have to wait as long to see the grades cloud9.gif. This new, faster turn-around is a great developement that will keep NGC on the cutting edge of modern grading. Now it's time for the market to catch up with NGC's consistency and accuracy in this area!