• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Birthday MAULEMALL !!

22 posts in this topic

Happy Birthday, Pat! As a gift, I thought I would present to you an anagram of your user name......................................

LLAMA MULE

Chris hi.gifflowerred.gif

Have a great Birthday!

Get lots of coins!! thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

OMG you guys are up early ,,,Thank you very much...I am taking the day off and at this moment I am getting ready to go have Breakfast with my Baby Girl,,,She's 5 and in Kindergarten ...She's my Every Day of my life Birthday Present.

Thanks again guys..

I am taking the day off and at this moment I am getting ready to go have Breakfast with my Baby Girl,,,She's 5 and in Kindergarten ...She's my Every Day of my life Birthday Present.

Pat,

Coins, as well as all other material things in life pale in comparison to what is truly important in life. Enjoy today with your little girl and when you think back on the day, you will realize that you did indeed have a Happy Birthday. thumbsup2.gif

John

Happy Birthday.

It seems like just yesterday that Pat was a young whippersnapper arguing with Coinguy on the playground. Time flies! wink.gif Happy Birthday, Pat. laugh.gif

It seems like just yesterday that Pat was a young whippersnapper arguing with Coinguy on the playground. Time flies! wink.gif Happy Birthday, Pat. laugh.gif
Yes those were the days 27_laughing.gif

Thanks again everyone, Big shout out to my comic book hero MK and to Deeeeeenaaaaa... hi.gif

I bought one coin,

It is Not an American though, And I will be posting it tomorrow...

You guys Rock,,,Bigtime.