• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

$1 2006 eagle

17 posts in this topic

can someone help me? i have a 2006 $1 eagle ngc firststrike coin gem uncirculated and can not find it in the blue book, can anyone tell me where to find the value of this coin? thank you. yay.gif

I'm not sure about the bluebook but I really don't think the books look at first strikes. Actually I think PCGS used to list FS but when the FS designation could not be proved, these were removed! BTW, welcome Julian again!

if you have cert number you can go to collectors society and do a cert look up usualy tells price if aplicable smile.gif

to some it makes a diff. some like ngc more than pcgs and vise versa. i think that if it is a ngc coin price should be taken from numismedia and a pcgs coin from pcgs price guide smile.gif some will differ tho smile.gif

i have a 2007 pcgs first strike. so i dont know when that happened but it was very recent. now i think they r calling them first relese

i stick with both accualy! both r good at what they do most the time! pcgs,ngc are considered the top 2 grading companies. i myself prefer ngc due to the lower cost of the coins.

i have a 2007 pcgs first strike. so i dont know when that happened but it was very recent. now i think they r calling them first relese

Correct Ant. These are called "Early Release" now and unless they have a specific grade on them, most will just say BU UNC Gem. The slab is just showing early release. This does not guarantee any type of grade that the coin may be.