• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What a difference a year makes...

11 posts in this topic

Very nice Michael, especially the steel cent. Very lustrous, not like most of the chalky dull steel cents you see in BU. Good purchase.

Thanks,

The purchase ended up being a sort of a mixed bag. The group of coins I bought with these came in triplets in used, rather linty flips. I was a little concerned about them sliding back and forth over each other in transit. The other 2 steelies I got had corroded spots, which I had specifically asked about and wasn't told about. It was only a $10ish purchase, so I just said thanks, but I was disappointed. I want a MS, spot-free set of steelies!

These two coins were pretty nice, though.

Michael, Nice coins and photos!!! Until I read your post, I thought for a moment you had stolen my photos -- I think our techniques are very similar (see below). Take care & thanks for sharing...Mike

medium.jpgmedium.jpg