• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nothing Here

7 posts in this topic

2 rolls were sold here 1 month ago for less. I also picked one up for $280.00 on the other board. You can also get some on eBay for around $310.00 if you look, so they are not making much more after the seller fees.

Thanx for your kind thoughts 893applaud-thumb.gif

Will pay $280.00 delivered for a original roll of silver eagles. No junk

I hate to tell you that this is the melt costs of a roll. Even at 10% over melt ($13.95 as I check now), the going rate is about $306 without postage. Add postage (Priority Mail $4.05 + Insurance $5.45 + Return Receipt $1.85 = $11.35). Asking for anything under $315 delivered is stretching it.

Are you guys happy now ???

I don't think you made anyone unhappy with this. I think they were just trying to tell you that you would likely get no takers at your price. But feel free to offer to buy or sell at whatever price you want. As long as you're not trying to scam here, it's a free market. cool.gif

There's nothing wrong with leaving a low offer out. It's accepted practice in some industries. It's also accepted that you may not get a deal for a while but as long as everyone understands that, it's fine.