• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Well...I'm depressed...post a nice Morgan Dollar

32 posts in this topic

It's looking like the taxman is going to gobble up the remainder of my Morgan Dollar collection. I'll try to keep the half dozen or so that my grand-father gave to me when I was 12...cheer me up and post a nice Morgan Dollar tonofbricks.gif

I suppose I can look at this as an opportunity for future upgrades???

L

WOW...keep 'em coming!!!!

123...I LOVE the album toning on your '84 Carson City....

bss... nice frost!!

rr.. 893scratchchin-thumb.gifmmm...not a bad widget!!!!!

rbrown... Thanks for the sentiment and the super nice VAM...

L

This is a coin that will be going as it was just replace with a higher technical grade coin - Took me a while with lighting to get a good representation of the coin ...

1754137-1899pNGC.jpg

1754137-1899pNGC.jpg.b3e7a4209ae7393729cfd477946126f7.jpg

Sy, what a coin you have there.

All of the Morgans look wonderful. I just viewed this website on my wife's new laptop which apparently has much better resolution than mine. WOW, I can't believe the looks of some of these. I think I need a new monitor!!!!!!!!

Rey

Beautiful Morgans everyone. I've never seen so many DMPL's in one place before. 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Here is the cousin to Rey's Vam 8. I think this is a Vam 11.

ImageGetter-1.jpg

ImageGetter.jpg

Thanks for the cheer-ups everyone!! I was able to keep the Morgan Dollars that my graddfather gave to me all those many years ago [low-grade AU common date stuff] as well as my GSA certified '84-CC (MS64-ish). I was three dates shy of a complete date set and it paigned me to part with the 1903... a tougher date in low mint state...Thanks to all..

Leo

Here's one I like - check out the die breaks on both sides.

71125415.jpg

71125416.jpg

I’m almost certain the 1883 CC is a Vam 4 Double Date. With out checking, I can’t remember if it is listed in the Top 100.

Does it have a dash under the second 8?