• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Birthday Bruce!

33 posts in this topic

I just wanted to say happy Birthday to one of the forums all around nice guys, Bruce Lee. acclaim.gif

Hope you have a great day Bruce. hi.gif

John

Here Here,,, Happy B-DAY Bruce thumbsup2.gif

Thanks for all the wishes guys! I am taking the day off from all work and just relaxing! smile.gif

DA FRO be CHILLIN' fer da B-day!

sign-funnypost.gif

On a side note, my monitor which I must admit was very very nice a pro series monitor, anyhow it died last weekend, so I had been using an old CRT. Well I now have a flat panel again. A 19 inch View Sonic. Really nice if you ask me.

sign-funnypost.gif

On a side note, my monitor which I must admit was very very nice a pro series monitor, anyhow it died last weekend, so I had been using an old CRT. Well I now have a flat panel again. A 19 inch View Sonic. Really nice if you ask me.

There good I like em for the money .. I am still using a Older AOC and expect it to frazzle anytime ... Course we will have the homeowners in 893whatthe.gifsurance handle it .. ::))

For those who may be wondering what I meant by all that... Started out last Friday night with my ($700.00) LCD Monitor dieing on me. But then that was quickly put on the back burner Sat moring when I got the call that my best friends dad had died, due to complications from a heart attack. He had been fighting it for about 3 weeks. Viewing was on Tues, and the Services were on Wed. So I thought to myself.. This cannot get any worse or have anything else happen. Friday came around and got another call, that my Grandma had just had a stroke. I sorta expected to get this call one day, but not that day. Same day we (Dallas area) had very bad storms, with alot of damage in the area and to our neighborhood. First time in 25 years I have seen trees snapped in half a few houses down. Lucky we did not have more damage. So here is to hoping for a better week!

Sorry to hear about your week Bruce. Mine is not quite as bad but I'm taking off work tomorrow to be a pallbearer for a very good friend on mine. He suffered from diabeties for a long time and has spent the last month in the hospital and everything just gave up. But I look at it as for every bad there is another good coming soon. It's the good times that out number the bad, otherwise we'd all be in pissy moods.

I x-rayed a girl last night. It was her 22nd birthday. And....damn! She was fine. But she was in for chest pain and anxiety. Heck, just the mere fact of being 22 and fine is cause to be happy! Things could always be worse, Bruce. So, cheer up and look at all of the positives in you life! Afterall, you have me for a friend. Heck, life just don't get no better than that. grin.gif