• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some very nice coins . Good luck!

25 posts in this topic

This is the same guy (according to a well-respected fellow board member) who was previously posting under DCC_06.

DCC_06 was the nitwit who sabotaged my auctions on eBay.

I would strongly encourage everybody to avoid doing business with this individual.

Oh yeah - one star...how you like dem apples?

Looks to me as though this pendragon guy is so upset about his 1 star rating problem he is going to go around an start accusing all the new people, real winner there I guess huh.

makepoint.gif

as for this DCC_06, have no idea nor do I care who he/she is.

Anyone who has bought from me knows my name is Melissa so that ends that.

Like I said, I've been told by a respected member here that DCC_06 and mel_07 are one and the same. I'm looking into that claim. I still advise anyone to avoid the DCC_06 individual like the plague. If they're the same person, then ditto with mel_07. If not, then you'll just have to let your opinions about obviously AT coins guide your buying choices with mel_07. They certainly both have the same charming attitude, though, I'll say that.

As I stated before you can think what you want as for your respected board member the person is obviously mistaken. As for the coins I have forsale if you do not like them an have a negative attitude then you should keep your rude attitude to yourself an move along.. I now understand for your recent whinning posts why people would dislike you.

as you stated : how do you like them apples? very rude. just goes to show how you are in real life i guess. makepoint.gif

As I stated before you can think what you want as for your respected board member the person is obviously mistaken. As for the coins I have forsale if you do not like them an have a negative attitude then you should keep your rude attitude to yourself an move along.. I now understand for your recent whinning posts why people would dislike you.

as you stated : how do you like them apples? very rude. just goes to show how you are in real life i guess.

Previously, I've had issues with a former member of the board, DCC_06. The person was selling crappy 24K gold-plated quarters and abusing the Money Marketplace. I (and others) called him/her on it, and DCC_06 attacked me via eBay.

DCC_06 posted that his/her eBay name was coins4you_04. Here is the eBay ID history for coins4you_04:

User ID Effective Date End Date

-----------------------------------------------------------

coins4you_04 Oct-16-06 Present

wwwmcgs.bravehostcom Jul-19-06 Oct-16-06

bada_61281517_2004 Aug-06-04 Jul-19-06

DCC_06 also used the eBay handle maineCoinGradingService (Note 'MCGS' in 2nd ID above). While using that shill on eBay, he/she bought two of my coins soley to leave vile negative feedback with no intention to pay - I fought it with eBay, and mainecoingradingservice was NARU'ed.

Evidence that coins4you_04 (NGC: DCC_06) and mels_coins_and_supplies (NGC: mel_07) are the same user:

(1)

Interestingly, coins4you_04 has come out from under their NARU on eBay. The last 3 lots purchased by coins4you_04 were a 1964 P kennedy proof set, 1972-S proof set, and 1973-1982 proof sets - all in early to mid March.

Coincidentally, the 19 coins currently being sold now by mel_07 are AT'd proof singles, all (but 1) from 1964 to 1981. I find that fascinating. It would be interesting to see what the other coins were she was selling earlier in March - clearly they were AT, judging from buyers' feedback comments, but mel_06 has made her feedback private (shocker).

(2)

On 22 Jul 06, mels_coins_and_supplies purchased an item from coins4you_04 (shilling?). 'coins4you_04' left the following feedback for mels_coins_and_supplies:

"superfast payment great ebuyer thanks come again A+++++++ www.mcgs.bravehost.com"

On that date, mels_coins_and_supplies responds to this feedback, saying:

"superfast shipping great coin thanks again i'll check out www.mcgs.bravehost.com"

Note: every time Mel sells an item, she leaves the same feedback to all buyers:

"Superfast Payment Great eBayer Please Come Again A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++" - which is extraordinarily similar to the feedback coins4you_04 leaves.

This similarity in feedback makes me strongly suspect they are the same individual.

(3)

Note the similarity between the username styles used by mel_07 and dcc_06.

(4)

Note the similarities in the diction and wording between these posts:

From DCC_06:

so you have no clue on the products or service I offer and have no right to talk down upon me or anything I sell you just show your true colors in doing so and thanks to the arch which is a joke he also looks like he thinks its ok for people to harass others just for the simple fact that they have less posts and haven't been on this foum as long.

and from mel_07:

Looks to me as though this pendragon guy is so upset about his 1 star rating problem he is going to go around an start accusing all the new people, real winner there I guess huh.

as for this DCC_06, have no idea nor do I care who he/she is.

In both posts, the user writes in dreadful, run-on sentences and the general 'feel' of the posts is the same.

Each piece of information outlined above is circumstantial, but taken as a whole, I think a pattern begins to be established.

SHUT UP!!! GEEZE! We know mel sells AT coins. Maybe he's DCC, maybe he's not. This is something that could be better taken care of through PMs. Now you're both abusing the marketplace with your useless back-and-forth. GIVE IT UP, or take it privately!

As I have stated before this proves nothing an just goes to show how much time you have on your hands 893scratchchin-thumb.gifmm are you the fat bald guy as you stated that rates his own threads just so he can complain to get himslef a pitty party this seems so. sounds like you are a little obsessed with me. clearly I am not this DCC_06 but I guess you are to deaf an blind to see it so just continue thinking what you may. makepoint.gif

SHUT UP!!! GEEZE! We know mel sells AT coins. Maybe he's DCC, maybe he's not. This is something that could be better taken care of through PMs. Now you're both abusing the marketplace with your useless back-and-forth. GIVE IT UP, or take it privately!

well put.

Calm down, Munky. If this person is the same psychopath as DCC_06 was, I think the board should know it.

If he is, I'm sure EVERYONE knows by now. We know his coins are AT, so he's not exactly a great coin seller. I would avoid his auctions for that fact alone. I'm sure others feel the same.

No bids yet and I'm not sure if they'll sell, but I will say this group of coins look better than the group I saw before. The doc is improving.

It seems there are alot of personal issues, accusations, and imature statements being made here in the market forum. This forum is for selling items, not opinions. Personal opinions should be moved to PM's. Please have some respect for the other members of the forum!! sign-offtopic.gif

Not only a shadow, now an echo too?

27_laughing.gif

Don't make me get on you!!! 27_laughing.gif

I'd suggest not to pi$$ off Bobby. He looks pretty wirery. I'd hate for him to open a can of whoop-arse on me. tongue.gif

Not only a shadow, now an echo too?

27_laughing.gif

Don't make me get on you!!! 27_laughing.gif

I'd suggest not to pi$$ off Bobby. He looks pretty wirery. I'd hate for him to open a can of whoop-arse on me. tongue.gif

This forum puts at least one smile on my face each day!! thumbsup2.gif