• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Circ Year Set Update

10 posts in this topic

very nice-a favorite year in coinage for me as I love the rays. Have a few of that year of which the quarter has been posted here before. Great set of coins.

Very nice Richard. I see you have added the 1853 Seated Dollar and the 1853 2.50 gold piece since the last time I saw your collection. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Very nice Richard. I see you have added the 1853 Seated Dollar and the 1853 2.50 gold piece since the last time I saw your collection. 893applaud-thumb.gif

In addition to those you mention....

I've also added the "no arrows" dime and both the "P" and "O" No Arrow Half Dimes. The "O" No Arrow Half Dime is ONE TOUGH COIN to find. I was lucky to get it from Brian Greer.

I still need a "No Arrows" Quarter and an "O" Half. I had a nice "O" Half scoped out in the upcoming Heritage auction but my max has already been passed so I'll have to keep looking. These two will finish out the silver side of things. Still a long ways to go on the Gold.

Thanks,

Richard

Very nice coins, with good honest wear and stories to tell.

Just wondering, why 1853. What drew you to this specific year?