• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Friday the 13th! Post anything With the date of 13!

42 posts in this topic

I was going to hold this back but I guess I can go ahead and show it. Now Friday the 13th is kinda like April 1st isn't it? Hope so.

000b_1.jpg

Looks like an 8 over 3 ???

Yes, this is an overdate. Although I can not understand this one. I can see screwing up and realizing that you have a 1393 and correct it, but this one WAS correct...they took a nice normal 1893 and decided to punch a 3 over the 8 foreheadslap.gif

lol - I am currently not savvy enough to post what I intended - a short video. Since it was going to be something humorous (rather than coin related) I gave up.

Here was the link to the funniness though if you were interested - it really isnt that funny now that I think about it!

Jeff

http://www.perfectcoin.com/images/Nickel.avi

Two more Buffalo's D and S

Are Non-US allowed since it's Friday the 13th? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Why not Rey, there isn't whole lot of different 13's running around anyway!! Lot of nice one's that I'm seeing tho' thumbsup2.gif. Go for it. yay.gif Always enjoy seeing your coins anyway. cloud9.gif