• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FSH: "Registry Quality" NGC PF 70 Eagles 2004 & 2005 *DELETED*

9 posts in this topic

For Sale: 2 perfect "Registry Quality Top Pop NGC Proof 70 Ultra Cameo Eagles" , 2004 and 2005. Clean and crisp mark free holders absolutely flawless no haze no spots. # 1858214-010 # 1862354-002

I’m asking Numismedia prices which is $200.00 each. Any reasonable offers will be considered; otherwise they will go to auction. Will ship U S Mail Priority Insured for free at Numismedia prices.

2004 Silver Eagle Proof NGC PF 70 Ultra Cameo PERFECT

Buy NOW $99.95

2005-W NGC PF70 ULTRA CAMEO SILVER PROOF

BUY Now $109.99

2004-W PROOF SILVER EAGLE NGC PF70 ULTRA CAMEO PF 70 UC

Sold $114.49

Couple on now doing AROUND 77 EACH

For informational purposes

Mike

The aforementioned items are no longer available through the NGC Money Markey Place,

Thanks everyone for the communities support. thumbsup2.gif

Ok, let’s contaminate my thread in the Money Market place with sub drivel, I can handle it. 27_laughing.gif

Don’t worry about it. This is what’s being taught in this forum.

A most recent discussion on Registry Quality

I was wondering if you would catch that!! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gifthumbsup2.gif

Just pulling yur leg stanley!!

Ok, let’s contaminate my thread in the Money Market place with sub drivel, I can handle it. 27_laughing.gif

Don’t worry about it. This is what’s being taught in this forum.

A most recent discussion on Registry Quality

I was wondering if you would catch that!! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gifthumbsup2.gif

Just pulling yur leg stanley!!

I got it, thanks thumbsup2.gif