• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Washington Coin Covers - Sold to Maximum

8 posts in this topic

I do beleive it is. The only other things out are Qtr sets and rolls/bags of coins. Even the Jamestowns still show to be available!

A word OF Caution being experience during the FRENZY period when the FDC came out for the State Quarters ... DONT hoard them as the PRICE will eventually plummet when interest wanes AND it does and will.

I have two complete sets of STATE quarter ones I will NEVER recover hte money I spent accumulating them. I feel as though they wont be worth there weight in "gold" until the series is over and the set is totally complete and ended.

my 2c - I am not buying ANY and only the ones I need to complete the FDC for the state quarters.

Good Luck

I wonder of the SHQ FDCs would do better if NGC slabbed them as FDMs?

Sure they'd be out of the envelope but it seems that people love plastic these days.

I wonder of the SHQ FDCs would do better if NGC slabbed them as FDMs?

Sure they'd be out of the envelope but it seems that people love plastic these days.

They dont look any better than coins out of rolls or bags - Washingtons MAY be different we will see I guess