• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

just gotta ask.....................

11 posts in this topic

.....are there any bank employees on these boards?? and if so please chime in and give us the low down on uncs availability at this time, mainly adams prez bucks, or any thing else juicy!

halfpint

news.gif

i think the adams will be out in a couple weeks, i was just wondering if the bankers heard if they ( the banks ) will be getting unc rolls to distribute or do collectors have to order from the mint?

Are Adams dollars even out yet?

According to the Mint, the release date is May 17.

Does anyone know if NGC will be doing First Day of Issue for the Adams Dollars like they did for the GW dollars?

Scott hi.gif

I sold a pair of MS65s (P&D) for $45. I have others, but that's the only one I sold for now.

I have two MS66PL, both from Philadelphia. I am going to hold on to them for now.

Scott hi.gif

Does anyone know if NGC will be doing First Day of Issue for the Adams Dollars like they did for the GW dollars?

Scott hi.gif

I don't see why they wouldn't scott. I'm not sure of the time frame tho'. probably just as long as they did for the washingtons.

As said, release date for Adams is May 17th. The banks can order solid date rolls beginning two weeks before the release date, but nothing says they have to. Like with the Washingtons some probably won't. Some banks may still be sitting on rolls of Washingtons (either rolls they couldn't distribute or coins that came back in and aren't going out again.) and have no desire to have more rolls taking up more space.