• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What does it mean when it says ..........

3 posts in this topic

Your coins are in Quality Controll.How much longer does it take thru the process.

Additionally,is there a way to check on orders to NCS online.

I know I should post these on the Ask section of the boards but I figured I would find out sooner here.Thanks flamed.gifmakepoint.gif

Your coins are in Quality Controll.How much longer does it take thru the process.

I know I should post these on the Ask section of the boards but I figured I would find out sooner here.Thanks flamed.gifmakepoint.gif

Quality control means the coin has been graded and slabbed, but needs to be looked at by the finalizer and needs to be checked to make sure the insert info is correct and the coin is properly set in the holder. Depending on the service this can be anywhere from a few hours to a few days. Usually I figure a few hours for Express, 1 day for EarlyBird, and 2 days for Exonomy/Modern.

There is no way to check NCS orders online. That feature is coming.

These were asked on the Ask NGC forum. That's how I know the answers. smile.gif

Quality control means the coin has been graded and slabbed, but needs to be looked at by the finalizer and needs to be checked to make sure the insert info is correct and the coin is properly set in the holder. Depending on the service this can be anywhere from a few hours to a few days. Usually I figure a few hours for Express, 1 day for EarlyBird, and 2 days for Exonomy/Modern.

There is no way to check NCS orders online. That feature is coming.

These were asked on the Ask NGC forum. That's how I know the answers. smile.gif

Thanks G blush.gif

How about that Variety Guide huh.... acclaim.gif