• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: 1943 wheats - P, D, and S - raw and uncirculated

7 posts in this topic

I'd like to buy 1 each P,D, and S 1943 steel wheat cents. The coins should all be uncirculated (I might consider AU if they're nice), problem free examples with no corrosion problems. I prefer to pay by PayPal. These are going into an album, so I'm not worried about graded coins - I prefer raw ones.

If you've got some, email me the largest photos you can take to pendragon1998@yahoo.com. Include your board handle and I'll reply to you here. PLEASE also send me an asking price, rather than a "make me an offer". I don't like complicated back-and-forths.

I'm about to go out of town for a week, so I might be slow in getting back to you if I can't get the internet to work at my hotel. Otherwise, I'll keep up to date on email.

Thanks,

Michael

Hey micheal, don't know exactly what your looking for in quality besides what you stated. Littleton has a PDS (reprocessed) set that doeasn't look too bad. My wife bought me a set for christmas and they look alright. They're $4.95 plus s&h there.

I've got an AU/BU slider 1943 P. You can have it for a couple bucks. I would send photos, but I gotta get a card reader for the camera...

I've got an AU/BU slider 1943 P. You can have it for a couple bucks. I would send photos, but I gotta get a card reader for the camera...

Hey you followed me this time! 27_laughing.gif

Opps, I just followed you 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Bobby, I'd prefer to avoid reprocessed coins if I can get original ones in good condition for a fair price.

Chad, thanks, but I want to buy all three at once to avoid paying shipping three times.