• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Favorite Coin Series

25 posts in this topic

Perhaps we can flush out BigMoose, too? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I don't think Tom has very many of his imaged - but I can probably find one or two that he now owns and post them for him: wink.gif

If Tom doesn't have this one he should

1883PF66RBNGC300432-017.jpg

Great photos everyone! Some gorgeous cents smile.gif

What's going on in the fields texture-wise in this one (posted above)?

Great photos everyone! Some gorgeous cents smile.gif

What's going on in the fields texture-wise in this one (posted above)?

This is an early strike with "Orange Peel" fields -

I think I've discussed this phenomenom in another thread - (possibly on the PCGS boards).

I think I've discussed this phenomenom in another thread - (possibly on the PCGS boards).

I saw the thread ATS on a gold coin which was gorgeous IMO and wondering if it was the same thing. That is likely the thread you are talking about. I love those orange peel coins.

I saw the thread ATS on a gold coin which was gorgeous IMO and wondering if it was the same thing. That is likely the thread you are talking about. I love those orange peel coins.

That is the thread I'm referring to - I may have discussed it in several other threads also - either here or across the street.

TomB and Newmismatist, I would love to post a few but I am computer challenged as far as posting pics and don't really have any of mine imaged. Newmismatist is doing a fine job posting those beauties! Please keep them coming. TomT.

If you insist cool.gif

1885GreenMeenie.jpg

TomB and Newmismatist, I would love to post a few but I am computer challenged as far as posting pics and don't really have any of mine imaged. Newmismatist is doing a fine job posting those beauties! Please keep them coming. TomT.

Don't sell yourself short, TomT, you're challenged by a lot more than just computers! 893whatthe.gifinsane.gif893whatthe.gifinsane.gif893whatthe.gifinsane.gifstooges.gif

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. smile.gif Here is a nice coin that is really quite lovely.

B1885P66BN.jpg

B1885P66BNR.jpg

If you insist cool.gif

1885GreenMeenie.jpg

What a Moose 893whatthe.gif Great coins guys thumbsup2.gif

A BigMoose Proof IHC

1903PR66RDlarge.jpg

A Killer Cameo (One of the very few that is Designated Deep Cameo - the deep cameo doesn't show in this picture - I've got the "Cameo" shot saved somewhere - not as good an image, but the Cameo shows better.

1897PCGSPF66RDDCam.jpg

1897PCGSPF66RDDCamRev.jpg

great thread and that orange peel on that 1883 proof indian cent are amazing..........

usually only seen on proof gold

amazing coin thumbsup2.gif

i would love to see it in person