• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lets see some pictures...

32 posts in this topic

I think this is my best picture so far...

Ikes are tough. I agree that it is a great pic. I had a boardster tell me the secret to good Ike images is to have two OTT 90 degrees apart illuminating the coin. I haven't tried it yet but will. He had gorgeous Ike photos.

This is the only good Ike pic I've ever taken. Just look at my Ikes in my registry type set and you'll see how sub par they are. It's a tough coin...for me anyway.

1735710-1974EISENHOWERDOLLARSILVERREV.jpg

1735710-1974EISENHOWERDOLLARSILVERREV.jpg.5fe7ac6f0e15f83322ff426b2545120d.jpg

Victor - Nice image there as well.

I think the eagles have definitely landed.

(coin is not in hand but relection is in picture-couldn't hold still for the picture) foreheadslap.gif

IMG_0642.jpg

IMG_0640.jpg

This one is for Bruce, who came up with this post. A combination of Photography, Coins, Guitars....

What one should not do with a roll of 1900-1949 Nickels, (at least until the paper wears thin).

Here is to you Bruce. (followed the rules, coin in hand)

IMG_0617.jpg

This one is for Bruce, who came up with this post. A combination of Photography, Coins, Guitars....

What one should not do with a roll of 1900-1949 Jefferson Nickels, (at least until the paper wears thin).

Here is to you Bruce. (followed the rules, coin in hand)

IMG_0617.jpg

I didn't know they made Jefferson Nickels in 1900? confused-smiley-013.gif

That is a nice looking Fender Mexican Strat. Ask Me how I know, and I can tell ya. smile.gif

Edited to add. What ya hiding in that ANACS slab to the right??

You are definitely observant, tell me how you knew about the Strat. The coin up front in the ANACS holder is a 1971-S $.01 PF 67 Cameo. Result of one of those specials on modern coins.

Although I love electric guitars, my passion is acoustic, Alvarez Yauri, Gibson Hummingbird, etc.

Rey

Being Able to see the headstock was the key. I could make out Made in Mexico and MNxxxxx Which is the serial number. MN = Mexico 1990's.