• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The 1829 bust half dime arrived

17 posts in this topic

She arrived yesterday. She is a great addition to my collection. I already cracked her and added her to my type set album. So what do you think of her?:)

1829halfdimeobverseoq4.jpg

1829halfdimereversedc1.jpg

No I don't, Tom. I just started the set about a week ago. I bought a set of the Library of Coins albums. I had a few coins that didn't really fit anywhere in the rest of my collection so I figured I would start a type set. So far I have 5 holes filled. I have an 1810 large cent, 1820 large cent, 1829 half dime, 1807 draped bust half, and 1824/4 bust half. smile.gif

I don't think it is good enough for YOUR set, so send it to me so that I can add it to MY set. devil.gif

Nice one. Great pics as well!

if you cracked her.....

....well...nevermind...

stooges.gif

looks like a great addition and I'd love to see photographs of your whole set. i didn't know you collected bust half dimes also!

Very nice coin for a type set, great eye appeal! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Keep finding coins like that and you’ll really have a cool type set that'll be real easy on the eyes. thumbsup2.gif