• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking for coin dealers?

13 posts in this topic

James, although I did recognize two of the listings for my area, I noticed that it was still listing the area code as 941. In our area of South Florida, that area code was changed to 239 about 8 years ago.

Chris

James, although I did recognize two of the listings for my area, I noticed that it was still listing the area code as 941. In our area of South Florida, that area code was changed to 239 about 8 years ago.

Chris

Chris, I belive the website relies on the dealers updating such information. I did find a dealer in the listings who just went in business a year ago, so I suspect recent data is used if it is made available.

Why is TJ looking for James' address? He's right here! confused-smiley-013.gif

Chris

I know how to contact James, Chris. smirk.gif I think he is a great dealer thumbsup2.gif whom I have dealt with in person and through his website. He should have wider exposure, but this is a double edged sword since more customers means someone may purchase one of the super coins he offers ahead of me. wink.gifforeheadslap.gif

Disclaimer: Other than being a satisfied customer I have no affiliation with James or EarlyUS.com !