• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Submitting at shows

11 posts in this topic

Do you have to be a CS/CU member to submit to NGC/PCGS at a show?

Will NGC and/or PCGS be taking submissions at Santa Clara?

It depends upon who is taking the submissions at PCGS, but it is likely that you will have to be one of their club members in order to submit coins at the show.

Do you have to be a CS/CU member to submit to NGC/PCGS at a show?

Will NGC and/or PCGS be taking submissions at Santa Clara?

You can find the NGC show schedule on their home page, which indicates they will be accepting coins at the Santa Clara show. PCGS will be also, according to their show schedule: here

If you are talking about same day grading, while technically yes, you will find that they will "frequently" take them from non-members. If you are talking about regular grading, then yes you have to be a member.

ANA members can submit to NGC.

You have to go through the registration process and get an A* account number in order to submit at the shows.

However, if you are submitting a lot of coins, you can save 10-percent by entering the invoice online and shipping the coins. Even with the postage, you can save more this way than by dropping them off at the shows.

Scott hi.gif

Is it generally better to submit to NGC as an ANA member or a CS member?

With all the bad stuff I hear about ANA, it's hard to get excited about giving them any money.

You can print the form out online and save 10% and then drop them off at a show.

Last time they told me they would not be giving me that discount even if I entered it online and was charged regular. mad.giffrown.gif

That must be a new policy as last time I did it they gave me the discount. Also, they gave another forum member a discount off the same day show grading since they did their form online.