• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Silver bars - spot minus FIFTY-NINE cents!!! save!

15 posts in this topic

Hey gang, I have FS some silver bars as a lot. Last I checked spot was at edit:$13. 59 /ounce, so I am offering them at $13 even for a total of $302.64 plus shipping.

Here's the breakdown: One bar is 10.16 Troy Oz. One bar is 10.12 Troy oz. Three bars are 1 Troy Oz. each. Total 23.28 Troy Oz. of .999 fine silver.

First takeit.gif gets them. Thanks for looking! hi.gif

I haven't taken any pics, but I'll see what I can do. Payment: personal check (must clear unless we've dealt before), money order. thumbsup2.gif

Not set up for Paypal, don't plan on it any time soon.

Until I get a pic here's a quicky description off the top of my head: all three of the 1 oz. bars have that nice mirror finish polish to them, I believe the term is "extruded." confused-smiley-013.gif Two of them are Engelhard, can't think of the make of the third at this time. The two 10+ oz. bars are nice "poured" bars. They look like little bricks. Can't thikn of the make on them, I'll have to check.

Hope this helps.

news.gif

I updated the first post because now silver is at $13.59 instead of $13.29.

I'm still offering at $13 even!!! SAVE!!!

Who made the poured bar?

The remaining 10+ oz. bar was made by International Coin Museum. It may actually be extruded & not poured. confused-smiley-013.gif It has very sharp corners & a decent finish, it just doesn't have the mirror-polish finish of the 1 oz. bars. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

news.gif

Silver STILL on the rise!!! Last spot check was @ $13.63!!! I'm still holding at $13.00, c'mon & SAVE! hi.gif

OK- $170.56 now for the remaining 13.12 oz. hi.gif

Well, I hate for it to seem like I'm pimping this thread, but spot silver is now at $13.75/ oz. & I'm still offering these bars for $13/oz. even. I don't want to sound like a used car salesman, but if spot continues to rise I won't be able to let these go for $13/oz. Somebody takes these off my hands! crazy.gif