• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

5 Coin Minimum for Crossover?

3 posts in this topic

If I were to send in a coin for crossover under the GoldRush tier, would I have to have 5 coins? If I only wanted to send in one coin, do I have to use the Economy tier?

Both Tiers have a 5 coin minimum, so you'd need Early Bird.

However, here are two possibilities that may work for you.

Whenever I want to do a cheap coin crossover and I don't have 5 coins for the Economy Tier, I drop them off at a show and the minimum has always been waived. However, I'm usually submitting a lot more at the same time, so that probably makes a difference.

I was also told that if you submit enough raw coins to cover the minimum (i.e. 5 raw coins) and you have one coin for crossover, you can submit it on its own invoice at the lowest Tier cost. This worked for me a few times, but I haven't tried it since I got an angry note in my return package telling me not to do it anymore or I'd be charged the higher Tier price. frown.gif Now I just leave all the nice coins in the other TPG slabs. confused-smiley-013.gif