• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mint Releases GW Presedential Dollars First Day Coin Covers On April 4th at Noon

38 posts in this topic

I ordered the first day and they show that they won't be shipped till 4-22. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

It may still change. Mine was like the firt 2 minutes. You know how the mint is about updating thier order page!

I ordered the first day and they show that they won't be shipped till 4-22. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

It may still change. Mine was like the firt 2 minutes. You know how the mint is about updating thier order page! You are correct...Today it says 4-23

It may still change. Mine was like the firt 2 minutes. You know how the mint is about updating thier order page! You are correct...Today it says 4-23 foreheadslap.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

Spoke again with CS. These do qualify for the FDI insert.-

FIRST DAY OF ISSUE

NGC will designate FIRST DAY OF ISSUE on circulating US Coins that have

an official release date. To qualify, coins must be received by NGC on

the official release date or by overnight mail or air carrier on the

day

immediately following the official release date. Alternatively, coins

still packed in sealed US Mint issue First Day Covers are eligible for

this designation. Private issue covers are not accepted.

Coins designated FIRST DAY OF ISSUE are encapsulated with regular

format

NGC labels

Additional Notes:

Covers come shrink wrapped, attached to cardboard. Covers should be

submitted still wrapped with the sealed cover inside.

The outer mint packaging is not required and should not be sent.

Presidential dollars should be submitted under Modern Special service.

Envelopes will be returned. Other packaging materials will not be

returned.

Only U.S. Mint First Day Covers qualify. Private issue covers are not

eligible for First Day of Issue designation.

This is the way they still handle the Millennium coin & currency set. As long as the shrink wrap is still on it, they will designate these appropriately.

It may still change. Mine was like the firt 2 minutes. You know how the mint is about updating thier order page!

You are correct...Today it says 4-23 foreheadslap.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif2 units shipped on 04/14/2007 grin.gif