• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Going To Florida

7 posts in this topic

I know that I can get them from my banks (Huntington & Sky Bank in Ohio), but I happened to be going to Florida so I figured I might as well see if there were any more good rolls left to find.

I only wish that I had got them before he did, but I truy feel that people will get sick of the coins and the price will significantly drop for them.

if these numbers are reaching as high as these news releases are showing, I think they surely will. I think the error will become too common.

Good luck, I personally have gone through over $1200 in bank rolled coins I bought with nothing to show. There are dealers and collectors who are driving around to all of the banks in the areas where they are being found and buying up all of the Washington dollars they can get from the banks. Yet I also have heard of bank tellers searching the coins for them and selling them at a profit for themselves. It is one of those things, you either got lucky early or you missed the boat.