• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A cry for help!

15 posts in this topic

I am so depressed. I called all the dealers who were supposed to bring back some nicely toned commems for me this past week from the ANA. NOTHING!!! Nada, zilch. Not one coin. I am so depressed, so much so, I am contemplating dipping out some outrageously toned commems just to get the 'thrill'. Help me!!!!!! The Jeweluster jar is an arms reach from me, and the toned coin sits in my hand. 893whatthe.gif Don't try to talk me out of it. I am determined. The only thing that will change my mind is for some forum members to send me outrageously toned commems for bluesheet bid. The Jeweluster is calling my name...........

TRUTH

Lucy.

So you'll sell them to me at bluesheet bid? Heck, I'll be generous and pay roll bid plus 10%. OK? The Jeweluster is right next to me........

TRUTH

Those Washies were all submitted by me.... I also have this 46s that I will submit, this image doesn't capture the toning and luster very well. This one has tons of luster and the reverse is brilliant white....

46SW1.jpg

I have to throw up a Frankie, this Fabulous Toner is wonderful with awesome eye appeal..........Super strong luster and very tough to find a flaw.... I submitted it looking for a ms67fbl, I only got a ms66fbl.... Lookie at Frankie smile!

571.jpg

Hi. My coindealer friend stopped by yesterday with some toned commems he bought in Baltimore. A beautiful muti-colored Pan-Pac, NGC 64 holder for $1,100. Also an original toned NGC 1937 Boone PDS set, that I bought. P and D are MS 64 and the S is a 65. I put it on Ebay for what I paid $650, although it proably won`t sell because I don`t do pictures! The P and D look like 65`s with nice luster coming through the toning with no distracting marks. If it doesn`t sell I`ll be happy to keep it.

No! Don't dip! Everything may look dark now but it's all over once you dip. There will be no more joy in contemplating a stunning sunset or in moving to new quarters. This is one step that can never be rescinded. Try to just hang on a little longer, even if things never brighten up perhaps there can still be solace in security, alcohol, or fame.

Some believe they can find a new dawn if they dip, but perhaps one may find there is nothing left. No luster, No value, No chance of finding a home in any sort of collection of individuals. So try to stay strong and if you must dip try to remember all the life that will be just flushed away.

Surely there will be better days ahead.

Good luck. Best wishes.

I wish I could feel sympathy for you, but I just received my Heritage purchases yesterday. My Connecticut arrived and it is more stunning than the photo suggested.

328023020o.jpg

I also like my Cincinnati, which should upgrade, but I'll spare you the photo. smile.gif

I have to throw up a Frankie

Lucy! 893whatthe.gif Is this how you got them to tone so nicely?!?! 893whatthe.gif

Well, whatever works! 893whatthe.gif

Hey Truth, do you want the purple toned '46 BTW I bought at the ANA at my cost? Let me know and I'll send it to you. smile.gif