• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2007 proof S.E.

28 posts in this topic

Well I'm showing the US Mint has charged my bank acct. for the 2007 Silver Eagle Proof. Must be coming soon. Anyone else have one or more coming?

Yes, I have 10 coming along with a bag of sac's from P&D and 5 each of the 2007 quarter silver & clad proofs, 2006 silver & clad proof sets and 2006 uncirculated.

I ordered mine around 12:15 to 12:30 the first day - their website still has my order listed as "in stock and reserved". I haven't been charged yet. Can't wait to see the eagle when she gets in!

I ordered mine around 12:15 to 12:30 the first day - their website still has my order listed as "in stock and reserved". I haven't been charged yet. Can't wait to see the eagle when she gets in!

I showed these things as shipping starting around april 8th. They will usually do a verification on my bank acct. so this may just that. Don't know for sure, you know how the order area on the US mint's site can go. confused-smiley-013.gif

They actually show being sold now. I just looked! Shipping around april 15th. Mine is subscription and was sent out today.

2007 AMERICAN EAGLE SILVER 1 OZ COIN 1 $29.95

1 unit shipped on 04/02/2007

There was a seller on Ebay selling 5 of these for $21.00 a piece. I jumped on one before they sold out.

Are you talking the proof here? They're $29.95 from the mint

I'd be willing to bet that you either get a refund, or a MS coin. Maybe he meant to type $31.95 instead of $21.95? That seems more realistic.

It looks like he made a slightly costly mistake. Hopefully you'll get the coin. He has another listed with "Buy it now" at $49.95.

The $49.95 you saw is not his auction. I see under completed auctions he sold 8 at $21.00. If he doesn't come through he is in a heap of trouble.

I clicked the similiar items that was in his listing thinking it was his other items. I don't feel a smoothe sail on the ship tho'. He may honor the one he sold and ended the bidding on the others realizing his mistake. Or did he sell them all? confused-smiley-013.gif

Your right Bobby. I should have kept this to myself in the first place. Sorry I even mentioned it.

No need to feel sorry about nothing. I would've jumped on a 07' proof for $21.00 for sure. It's the sellers fault not yours. I have the feeling he will be the one saying I'm sorry. He still may be a good seller and a person and you still may see that proof. I bought a coin from a seller who had a "Buy it now" for .99. It was a 50.00 coin. I bought it. The seller apologized and said his listing was wrong. I had already paid for it and I just responded saying that it messed my acct. up a little, but I'll wait for his re-list and bid on it. He wound up sending me the coin anyway. So you never know. It depends on who you're dealing with.

Your right Bobby. I should have kept this to myself in the first place. Sorry I even mentioned it.

No need to feel sorry about nothing. I would've jumped on a 07' proof for $21.00 for sure. It's the sellers fault not yours. I have the feeling he will be the one saying I'm sorry. He still may be a good seller and a person and you still may see that proof. I bought a coin from a seller who had a "Buy it now" for .99. It was a 50.00 coin. I bought it. The seller apologized and said his listing was wrong. I had already paid for it and I just responded saying that it messed my acct. up a little, but I'll wait for his re-list and bid on it. He wound up sending me the coin anyway. So you never know. It depends on who you're dealing with.

It was the real deal. I received my 2007 Proof today.

Congrats, glad to hear that 123cents. You got a great deal!!!! thumbsup2.gif

p.s. Remember that seller, he seems to be one that will stand behind his auctions!