• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Im ashamed of myself.

13 posts in this topic

I got caught up in ebay lookin at auctions that I didnt want but thought I might as well place a bid at melt. Now I am the lucky owner of:

5 - 1982 George Washington Commerative Halves

1 - 1986 Liberty Dollar Commem.

1 - 1984 Olympic Proof Commem. with some lovely toning and nice fingerprint

4 - Different E.T. 1/2 oz silver Collector Rounds

And although not silver

3 - Proof 1986 Liberty Halves.

If my addition is correct I have purchased 5.35 oz of silver (plus the liberty halves)

for $65 which included shipping. But why, as if I dont have enough problems finding space for my nice collection. ONLY plus is that one of the George Washington Halves will grade MS 68-69 I believe.

Everytime I look at these E.T. things I want to kick my self in the 893censored-thumb.gif

I am so ashamed.

So if anyone would like to buy some silver at melt let me know I will gladly sell these 893censored-thumb.gif E.T. things along with the rest of this lovely silver set. frustrated.gif

OK. Im glad you two are enjoying my pain. lol

But maybe there is an E.T. addict out there that will see this pic and will be emailing me in secret because they must have them. Dont worry I will not tell anyone who you are. Thanks alot, im kickin myself in the 893censored-thumb.gif again cause I had to look at these 893censored-thumb.gif E.T. things again.

E.jpg

Im so ashamed.