• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ebay Scammer Gets creamed by the Judge

9 posts in this topic

OK, who sent Judge Judy a picture of a Black Robe she bought on eBay and got her dander up?

The scammer should have been sentenced to a 1000 paper cuts from the picture of the cell phone, followed by a Tabasco bath.

That is so sad. Much like a neutered dog that girl still doesn't get it. 893whatthe.gif And she will resume selling again under another name. 893naughty-thumb.gif

I love watching Judge Judy when I'm home and my mom has it on ... and this is a superb example of why. So many people are just so stupid and don'g et it, and Judge Judy sure lets them have their come-uppin's.

That woman shown on Judge Judy is not only dishonest but she is dumb as a fence post. I don't think even Judge Judy penetrated the mental fog that this woman lives in. Even a $5000.00 judgement will not teach her anything. She will just have to scam more Ebayers to get the money back.