• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let's See Some Pop 1 Coins!

24 posts in this topic

Nice 1882 O/S variety coin, do you have a picture of the reverse with the over mintmark legible? thumbsup2.gif

Love those Morgans as well, very nice. thumbsup2.gif

Here is one of my NGC Pop 1's.

IMG_0431.jpg

IMG_0432.jpg

IMG_0433.jpg

Very nice looking SMS Jefferson there.....

Here is a personally special 1940 Jefferson that unfortunately will probably not get graded by a TPG and therefore will not make it into a Registry or Population Report as an official 1 of 1. However, it is in fact without a doubt a 1 of 1. There is not another one identical to it anywhere. As you can see from the note below the first pic, my father was a very dedicated collector, he didn't let anything interesting or unusual get by him. You won't get toning like this many places truly "natural" toning. wink.gif

Strange but True...........

Rey

IMG_0434.jpg

IMG_0435_1.jpg

IMG_0436_1.jpg

NGC has not posted Washington Dollar statistics yet, but I wonder how many people have an MS66 PL Dollar? Yes, that's a "PL!" I'll try to post pictures soon.

Scott hi.gif