• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which company graded this morgan ?

11 posts in this topic

Sight-unseen (which is essentially what photos of that quality qualify the coin as), I'd likely not exceed 63 money for it. However, ICG is to be trusted to determine authenticity.

I'd likely not exceed 63 money for it. However, ICG is to be trusted to determine authenticity.

For what it's worth, ICG 83-O's in MS64 currently Blue Sheet more than either PCGS or NGC ones ($46 vs $41)

I've cracked and sent 3 ICG coins to NGC and these were my results.

2 ICG 64 Morgans.......... 1 came back a 63 and one came back a 64star.

1 1859 AU55 Indian Head Cent NGC BB for cleaning. (I think they got this one wrong) Rick Snow looked at the coin in the ICG holder and mentioned nothing about cleaning.

JJ

1 1859 AU55 Indian Head Cent NGC BB for cleaning. (I think they got this one wrong) Rick Snow looked at the coin in the ICG holder and mentioned nothing about cleaning.
You might try sending that one to PCGS. There was a recent thread ATS about PCGS slabbing a NGC BB Cleaned buffalo nickel.

You might try sending that one to PCGS. There was a recent thread ATS about PCGS slabbing a NGC BB Cleaned buffalo nickel.

Does that make NGC too harsh, or PCGS too liberal? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif