• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Presidential $1 Proof Set Subscriptions Now Available

7 posts in this topic

I've already placed my order. Originally, I wanted 150 sets, but they told me I could not order more than 100. So, I placed my subscription order for 2 instead.

I guess NGC will be kept pretty busy since they are the only TPGS with a multui-holder. Pretty soon, I would imagine that some of the advertisers will be taking orders for PF70 sets that have yet to be graded.

Chris

Does this come with the regular proof sets too?

No! There will be a separate set for the Proof Prez's.

Chris

Are you certain? I know this has been posted before, and I thought the concensus was that just like the state quarters, they're offered both separate and with the normal proof sets since the regular proof sets have gone up so much in price for this year.

Does this come with the regular proof sets too?

No! There will be a separate set for the Proof Prez's.

Chris

Are you certain? I know this has been posted before, and I thought the concensus was that just like the state quarters, they're offered both separate and with the normal proof sets since the regular proof sets have gone up so much in price for this year.

Actually these subscriptions started feb. 16th. Also, the prez proofs will be in the annual sets.This has also caused the annual sets prices to go up.