• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Would you like a angled slab box?

4 posts in this topic

One of the complaints I've heard about slab boxes is you have to lift the slabs out to view them. The new ANACS holders account for this by having the name in a tab at the top of the slab but you still need to lift the slab out to see the coin.

Recently I started thinking it might be cool to have a box where the slabs are angled and you can "flip" them like an index card file or one of those floppy disk holders. This would allow you to see the front of the slabs without removing them from the box.

What do you think? Is this a good or bad idea?

I think its a great idea altho the box would have to be longer than the boxes are now or they couldn't hold as many slabs as the current ones do. I believe it is worth looking into. takeit.gif

depending on the angle, it would probably only alleviate 2-3 spaces. They could be converted to 15 slab boxes and probably would not have to increase the length. confused-smiley-013.gif